ODE TO HER


Joshua Lukas Maiagana
U13MM1167


How I love your busty plumpness!
By it you satisfy me better.
I like to take you in unto bed -
the way you seduce me at dinner.

With that skin as smooth as fabric
you could never wear me out.
Your body odour scents like dream,
what are you really made of?

You carry the strangest taste
and I carry the Stranger's lust.
Everyone loves you like a whore;
whoever doesn't, can't really love.



I'm more perverse than that Jew:
King Solomon and his one thousand.
I'm not quenched 'ith a thousand you,
so I chow from all your sisters.

A man's eyes are never satisfied,
that's why I am the unfaithful.
You know the road to my heart,
that's why my concubines envy you.

Rice, Bread, Yam, Plantain-
we cannot do without you.
Rice, Bread, Yam, Plantain-
your presence is holy, dear Beans.

Comments