CHOCOLATE WAS WHAT HE SAID...U13MM1143

As I walked through the corridor leading to my friend's house,
With a cheerful face I melodously sang hopping down the route,
Holding a pink dress my mom recently purchased neatly,
Bola needs to see this dress I soliloquized as I moved hastily.
Knock knock knock;
Come in, answered a voice from inside,
Oh! how are you? Bola has gone to grandma's house,
but u can come in,
Let's go get chocolate from my room,
The door was slammed and locked immediately u entered the room,
why close the door Uncle Segun I asked faintly,
A sharp response with a deep voice wearing fury on his face replied me,
because am about to give you the chocolate here,
A firm hand grabbed me as I screamed 8 my soprano,
but unlucky for me nobody was at home that day.
The pleasure of one person cause me injuries of a life time at my tender age.
Over 321,500 girls (aged 12&above) suffer assault,  rape and molestation from a family member, friend or stranger each year.
Statistics have shown that 54% cases aren't reported,  therefore I advocate that awareness should be done to enable victims know that it's ok to speak out to their parents, counselors rather than bottling it in.
In the process of keeping the secret a lot of girls have died of depression, injuries and obesity due to using food as depression suppressor.
Say No to rape, molestation and sexually assault it kills our future mothers and destroys our leaders of tomorrow.

Comments